No products in the cart.
Double Take is one of Santa Fe’s great destination spots for many travelers, dealers, first time collectors and bargain hunters. Locals, their families, and friends make it a first stop! Having something for everyone, from the ordinary to the extraordinary, Double Take is a gathering place to share community. Its home is in the original Coca Cola plant located in the heart of Santa Fe’s historic Guadalupe Railyard District.
Double Take History
Double Take opened it’s doors in 1987 when Founder, Suzanne Wissman saw a great opportunity in the Santa Fe consignment business. She started out small and has gradually built her business into a widely recognized Santa Fe shopping destination. Now Double Take is 25,000 square feet and employs over 40 professionals that really make the Double Take something special. Come see for yourself; Double Take isn’t just a consignment store, it’s a Santa Fe shopping experience.
Our Consignment Policies
Consignments are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 11:00-3:00. Consignors must wait 2 weeks between drops! Seasonal items only. All items come through the main store.
What Double Take Accepts
double take at the Ranch:
- Cowboy Boots, Chaps, Hats, Leathers & Tooled Items
- Western & Vintage Clothing
- Contemporary and Pawn Jewelry
- Indian Baskets, Bead Work, Blankets, Pottery & Rugs
- American Memorabilia, Collectibles and Kitsch Of All Kinds
double take Hacienda:
- Fine, Funky, & Retro Furniture
- Architectural Pieces, Ethnic Primitives & Folk Art
- Linen, Lace & Textiles, China, Glassware & Silver
- Lamps, Mirrors & Northern New Mexico Treasures
double take Main Store:
- Adult & Children’s Clothing, Accessories & Merchandise
- Eclectic Jewelry From Around The World
- Victorian & Vintage Pieces
- Shoes, Hats, Ties, Purses and Scarves
- Fun, Unique and Essential Household Items
double take Baby Store:
- Maternity Clothing & Merchandise
- Cribs & Furniture, Baby & Kids Equipment
- Books, Puzzles & Toys—Retail and Resale